21 January 2009

may not be spring, but 'tis hapnin'

Hello slackers, there's been a jolly fine run of the beloved south westerlies of recent. The weekend has seen an almost permanent tangled fur ball of EPP from the Isle, and both Saturday and Sunday fail to disappoint us with anything less than 10mph straight from the stone of the maid!

meeting of the North Downs Navel Gazing Society


The Barton Point Boys were out in force again, I leave that one to your imagination....We also had a few visitors from Radio Control Model Forum off tinternet, and the full size chaps from Challock. Anyone else want to write an economic paper analysing the link between the recession and slope soaring popularity?



if you want to stand on your son's wing, that's fine by me...just
stay away from my planes!



Late Saturday afternoon brings a rather high attrition rate, but it all looks fixable from where I'm sitting...and what's that? the first burbling chirrup of a skylark in the air...I kid you not!!



phase 6- 3........Zagis- 0


By the same time Sunday we're all in agreement that the evenings are starting to draw out again, so at least that's one element of everyday life that's starting to look up!


nearest planet got in the way




a hole in your hill?, or are maybe just a modern art performance
piece entitled 'where the £ went'


I'm sure plenty of other stuff went down over the two days, but for the life of me I can't seem to drag it all up from the deep recesses of my grey matter, just watch the film down there...you'll get the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment